Wednesday, January 23

Rimmel Wake Me Up Instant Radiance Shimmer Touch

Oooh I just couldn't wait to share this little beauty with you! I've always been a powder blush kinda gal - and I haven't really experimented too much with highlighters. If you're like me, or if you simply can't be bothered with applying both - this product is 100% for you. The Rimmel Wake Me Up Radiance Shimmer Touch (mouthful!!) in Radiant Rose. It's pretty much a mix of cream blush and highlighter rolled into one and is so quick and easy.
It's in a dinky little squeezy bottle, which means it's perfect for using on the go or when you're travelling (hello Australia makeup bag). 
c/o Semichem
It gives a really subtle warm glow and I'm pretty damn impressed. The colour is quite rich but not at all harsh. I tried taking a few photo's with it on, but I wear it so lightly that the camera couldn't really pick it up. Keep an eye out for my Australia post and you'll be able to see me sporting it in a few of the pictures! 

What do you think? Have you tried this out yet? For £4.99 you can't really go wrong eh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment