Saturday, January 26

My Australia Haul | Zara, Topshop, The Body Shop & more!


I thought you lovely lot might want to see the bits I picked up :) the majority of it is clothes, but there are a few beauty products thrown in there too. Whilst I was in Australia I thought it was appropriate to spend all my spending money on clothes. Apparently, when you're abroad it doesn't matter how much you spend. (Please Note: I am now on a spending ban for the rest of life).
I really enjoyed filming again - it felt like forever! As always - if you have any particular requests for video's please do let me know :)

I'm currently still in bed - and not really sure I'm going to do much else than that today. I'm being a proper lazy bum. Fantastic Mr. Fox and a cup of tea, thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment