Friday, January 25

When in Australia, Shop | Outfit Post

When I was in Australia I discovered a little shop called General Pants – to be honest when I walked past it that’s exactly what I did, walk past. I mean, the name doesn’t exactly entice you does it? But On the way back home I had a peek through the door and saw this dress. Waaaaaaaaaaaa! I just fell in love. 

Dress: General Pants Australia. Belt: H&M. Boots: Urban Outfitters. Glasses: Primark. Bracelet: Jacey Withers. Rings: Australia & Alex Monroe
1 it is floaty and swishy (already bagged and tagged)
2 it has cheetah’s all over it – could it be any better?
3 YES, yes it could – it’s all silky and lovely.

It was pricey at around $70 but I don’t mind paying around £40-£50 for a good quality dress that I absolutely LOVE. And anyway, I was on holiday so money isn’t real then is it? Heheheh. If you want to buy it, they do actually ship to the UK for $25 which is about £10 (ish) and you can grab it here

I shopped rather a lot in Australia, and have just filmed a haul of everything I bought for my YouTube channel – unfortunately, these were the only ‘outfit’ snaps I managed to do whilst I was away, but no doubt I will take a few now I’m home!!

This weekend I will spend with Daniel, mainly relaxing and seeing family. I've not quite caught up with my sleep yet and am still a rather tired bear! Hope you all have a good one, whatever you do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment