Thursday, July 5

Beauty & Clothing Haul Video

Hi Lovelies! 

So here's my second YouTube video! Eek.. Firstly, let me apologise for the AWFUL quality, I look like a ghost & on my computer it comes out really blurred (obviously suck at technology). I've just got a new camera, so hopefully I'll be producing some higher quality video's soon. Please let me know if you think it's too rubbish to film ones like these, & i'll stop using it :)

It's a bit of a mixed haul on some bits and bobs I've picked up recently; featuring beauty products from Superdrug & a mixture of clothing from various shops.
Hope you enjoy it! If you've got any suggestions for any more videos you'd like me to film, just let me know in the comments below.

Have you bought anything new recently? I've put myself on a bit of a spending ban for the next month or so. My blog is constantly my excuse to purchase anything & everything! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment