Monday, November 12

My Perfect Winter Warmer | Outfit Post

We all know that when it comes to winter, a girls mission is to find the perfect winter jumper - as early on as possible to avoid fighting for the last one in your size on the rails of the Topshop sale.

This year, fear not. I am here to save your endless search. Tis true, I have found the perfect one, thank me later.
Jumper: c/o She Likes. Jeans: Topshop Leigh. Boots: TK Maxx



Firstly, who doesn’t love a sparkly collar? This is 100% the cutest little jumper that ever did exist. I literally want to hug myself constantly. It’s mohair – and before you get all ‘oh Megan, but they’re so itchy’ it ISN’T!! Can I get a hell yes? It is the softest, comfiest, prettiest jumper I have ever had the pleasure to grace on my skin and I won’t ever take it off. EVER. (until the next outfit post) And because it’s mohair, it means it’s super warm too, so absolutely perfect for winter. One size fits all, and it’s moulded nicely to my body shape so I don’t look like a drowned rat (happens regularly with jumpers). Bravo She Likes!

Any way, this particular ensemble has been a regular for my work-wear as of late; in winter being comfy is my main thing but I feel this outfit is still smart enough to wear to the office. If you want to pick one up you can grab it here.

Have you found your perfect winter jumper yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment