Friday, November 30

My Foxy Fashion Wants

Burberry Fox Head Clutch. Jacey Withers Fox Head Ring. Oasis Fox Print Dress. Layla Amber Fox Head Earrings. ASOS Fox Head midi belt. ASOS Fox Pouch. 
You guys know how much I ruddy love my foxes, so I thought you might quite enjoy having a peek at some of the foxy things I've been stalking on the internet as late. Yes that's right, I am a massive fox stalker. 

  1. Obvioulsy, I am never ever ever going to get my hands on the Burberry clutch, at £795 I'd have to sell my car and that would mean I couldn't go to work. Actually....this sounds like quite a great plan? (mwahaha). Thank you Hannah Maggs for introducing this amount of amazing-ness...NAAAT ;)
  2. The Jacey Withers ring is another pricey one at nearly £200, but I've been lusting after this for over a year now and have nearly purchased it on far too many occasions - it's so gorgeous though *sobs*. 
  3. I love the deep wine colour on this and skater dresses are so simple to wear. Being Oasis it's not a cheapy one but I do love it rather a lot. 
  4. Waaa how bloomin' cute is this little pouch? I want it to put all my travel toiletries in for Australia and at only a fiver I may have to ask Father Christmas nicely if he'll pop it in my stocking :)
  5. This midi belt is one of my faves of the bunch. I only own a few and none have a fox head on them. Clearly, this needs to be rectified immediately. 
  6. I recently received one of Layla's lovely brooches as a gift from my Aunty and I just adore her stuff. These earrings are perfection.
I'm now going to go off and sulk at all the lovely foxy goodness I cant afford to buy. 

Anyone else love them as much as I do?!

1 comment:

Post a Comment