|Burberry Fox Head Clutch. Jacey Withers Fox Head Ring. Oasis Fox Print Dress. Layla Amber Fox Head Earrings. ASOS Fox Head midi belt. ASOS Fox Pouch.|
- Obvioulsy, I am never ever ever going to get my hands on the Burberry clutch, at £795 I'd have to sell my car and that would mean I couldn't go to work. Actually....this sounds like quite a great plan? (mwahaha). Thank you Hannah Maggs for introducing this amount of amazing-ness...NAAAT ;)
- The Jacey Withers ring is another pricey one at nearly £200, but I've been lusting after this for over a year now and have nearly purchased it on far too many occasions - it's so gorgeous though *sobs*.
- I love the deep wine colour on this and skater dresses are so simple to wear. Being Oasis it's not a cheapy one but I do love it rather a lot.
- Waaa how bloomin' cute is this little pouch? I want it to put all my travel toiletries in for Australia and at only a fiver I may have to ask Father Christmas nicely if he'll pop it in my stocking :)
- This midi belt is one of my faves of the bunch. I only own a few and none have a fox head on them. Clearly, this needs to be rectified immediately.
- I recently received one of Layla's lovely brooches as a gift from my Aunty and I just adore her stuff. These earrings are perfection.
I'm now going to go off and sulk at all the lovely foxy goodness I cant afford to buy.
Anyone else love them as much as I do?!