Tuesday, October 23

Thierry Mugler's Womanity | Perfume Review

Discovering new perfumes is something that really excites me. Last weekend, my beautiful friend Polly came over and she literally smelt like heaven. I think before I even said hello I asked her what she had on, and when the Perfume's Club contacted me and asked me if I wanted to try one of their perfumes I couldn’t quite believe my luck! Obviously, I was a complete copy cat and asked for the same as my friend, Thierry Mugler’s – Womanity.
Thierry Mugler Womanity Perfume c/o Perfume's Club


Not only was delivery super speedy, but how amazing is the packaging? Obviously Thierry Mugler is massively famous for his Angel perfume and I’d say that’s a pretty hard act to follow, it’s a perfume you either love or hate but everyone knows it’s name. Personally, I really quite dislike Angel, but hey ho that’s not what I’m here to rave about! This perfume is known for it’s unique sweet, salty, woody scent and is literally a feast for your noses ladies. The notes, (completely stolen off the website) are Mara des Bois strawberry for fruitiness, white fig for sweetness, and caviar for a savory marine scent. Now, reviewing perfumes is a tricky business. Everyone is completely different in what they love and hate about a scent. And to be honest, if I read up on the ingredients before I’d smelt it on my friends neck, it’s not something I would’ve picked out but I LOVE IT. I have had SO many comments about how good I smell since I’ve been wearing it; and it’s one of those perfumes that is sexy enough for evening wear, but not too overpowering to wear during the day. And apparently the bottle is refillable, which means you could keep any sort of fragrance in it when it runs out! Which is fab when the bottle is so pretty. The staying power is always a big factor in purchasing perfume and this one is fantastic; I can still smell it on my skin after a 12 hour day which is impressive in my eyes.

I’m also quite excited to discover the Perfume’s Club. They offer hundreds of discounted perfumes which is something that makes me very happy indeed. Perfume is just so expensive now, so it’s good to find somewhere that offers it for that little bit less. I got mine in the 50ml size, which is £42.24 compared to £50 in boots! (And still cheaper when you include for delivery) I know it’s not much but I think it makes the difference if you can get your favourite scent for a few pounds less; and if you spend over £130 delivery is free which let’s face it, isn’t difficult to do when it comes to your favourite perfume!

I think this little bottle of joy is going to be a staple on my dressing table – well that’s a lie, I actually keep my perfume in my over-sized birdcage, but it doesn’t have the same sort of ring to it does it? Haha.

Have you tried this scent? Do you love it as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment