Monday, October 8

How I Curl my Hair | Tutorial | Video

Hi Ladies! (and gents, if you're reading :)),

So, I had quite a few requests on one of my outfit posts of how I achieve this hairstyle:

HEY sister :)

So I thought, what better way than to film a video of me doing it :)

I hope you guys found it helpful, I really cannot swear by the Enrapture Totem Styler enough. You can achieve so many looks with it, and in my eyes it's worth every penny :). If you wan't me to film any other kind of tutorial's please let me know! 

And it's actually on sale with Very at the moment for £37, click here to grab a bargain!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend? I was a busy bee, attending house warming's and spending pennies in the Bullring at Birmingham...(outfit post to come ;) )

I've also got something I'm a little bit excited (and nervous) about, coming up on this little old blog in the next few days, so keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment