Wednesday, September 5

Megs Went to Italy

Anyone who reads my little blog, will know that for the last 2 weeks I was off galavanting in Italy. Daniel and I went away with my family, and stayed in a secluded teeny tiny little village called Colmurano, it was just ridiculously beautiful. The holiday consisted mainly of lounging by the pool, eating far too much pasta, a little sight seeing and more lounging. I thought it might be quite nice to share a few of the photo's with you...I know I'm a RIGHT nosy parker when it comes to things like this, so here you go :)

WARNING: Photo Heavy Post: if you're not keen on just sifting through a few images...look away now!
<3






We made WINE!!! Yes...WINE!





We visited the local Amphitheatre..






Home Time...
So, that’s what we got up to on our jollies! Hope you liked the pics :) 
It was a wonderful trip, but I must admit I was looking forward to getting back to home comforts – missed you lovely lot didn't I ;)

Next stop….AUSTRALIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment