Sunday, September 9

Burt's Bees Reviews #2 | Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme

Whilst I was away, I did a little guest posting myself over on the ever lovely Charlotte's blog; Lil Miss Chickas. If you haven't already definitely go and check it out, it's full to the brim with amazing beauty bits and bobs and she's just a bit wonderful too.  Anyway, I thought you guys might like to have a little read of the post I wrote for her...

Burt’s Bees are fast becoming my go to brand for super indulgent, affordable beauty products. This is my second reviewon them since I received my little GrabBag a few months ago (a bargain bag filled with lots of goodies); so without further ado I introduce to you the Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme

To be honest, being a beauty blogger I should definitely take more pride in the appearance of my nails, but I usually find it such a chore. You will regularly find me with chipped and chapped nail varnish and crappy cuticles. Well, no more I tell you, no more! Not since I discovered this baby anyway…


The heavenly lemony scent was enough to have be bagged and tagged right away. It’s unlike any other I’ve tried before. The typical formulation is liquid based, and isn’t overly practical for on the go ladies, but it’s no mess and no nonsense with Burt’s Bees. The creamy, waxy consistency makes it feel far superior to its competitors and is ideal for carrying about in your handbag for on-the-go top ups. What's that I hear you say? 'Isn't it greasy?' No, it certainly is not! After using this on only a few occasions I can already see a huge difference in the appearance of my nails; they’ve soaked up all the fruity goodness and feel so soft and healthy. For only £5.99 there is no question that I will be purchasing this again and again.

What do you think? Have you explored the Burt’s Bees range yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment