Saturday, August 4

Eyebrows | Benefit Brow Zings

Once upon a time, I used absolutely nothing on my eyebrows. I know crazy right? I don't know why, I just never thought anything of it! Until a few years ago when I was cornered by the Benefit lady in Debenhams and she scuttled me over to her little stool and carried out a HUGE makeover. I'm not one for heavy make-up, I just don't like it. I tried a MAC foundation once and literally felt like I had cement on my face. Anyway given that, there was only one product that really stood out to me: Brow Zings. Honestly, I was blown away. I couldn't believe how different it made me look! If you've not heard of brow zings before, it's basically just a brow shaping kit - simples. 
Being a Benefit product, it's not cheap. It comes with a nice heavy price tag of £22.50. However this little compact is such a treat; it comes complete with an inbuilt mirror, two application brushes and a pair of tweezers. Which in my eyes, is great value for money. It works differently to any other brow enhancer I've tried before, inside the little compact you'll find (along with the other goodies) a palette. On one side there is a dark gel, and on the other a powder. The gel is there to help shape and define your brows, and the powder is used to set the brows and fill in any gaps. I believe your meant to use the gel first followed by the powder, however I dab my brush into the gel and then directly into the powder and apply it that way. I feel it gives a more natural look rather than painting your brows with the gel :) It also has fantastic staying power, you won't find it rubbing off halfway through the day, or smudging down your face. Another plus is the products longevity, I've had this for way over 6 months and I've barely touched the surface!


(Excuse the state of my eyebrows, I'm currently in the process of making them a bit thicker, hence the stragglers!)
This kit comes in 3 different shades, so it's suitable for blondie's too! My shade is in Medium, so there's still room to go darker if that's the look you like!

What do you think lovey's? Have you tried this product before? Or do you have a favourite brow-shaper that I should know about? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment