Thursday, July 12

23rd Birthday Happenings..

I asked on my latest post if any of you yummy lot would like to be nosy parkers & see what I got up to over my birthday weekend. The general consensus was ‘yes, please’; & let’s face it, everyone’s a little bit nosy right? :) I know I am!
It was such a busy, lovely weekend, jam-packed with activities, & LOTS of walking.
So, prepare yourself for a very heavy photo post…

Firstly, we dropped our bags off at the hotel. 


How pretty is this building!? It’s St Ermin’s Hotel, in Kensington, so reasonably central :)

We then headed on down to the National History Museum, as the boy hadn’t been there before. Of course, I found a fox..

Daniel had booked us in for an afternoon tour at the London Dungeons. I’m not gunna lie, I was CRAPPING myself. I love scary films & books, but when it comes to me being physically involved in an unknown situation, I freak oooout! It was great fun, but I came out rather sweaty from being so tense the whole time haha.
Nandos was the next stop, NOM, we literally wolfed our meals down in a matter of minutes, before scuttling off to see MATILDA THE MUSICAL waaaaaaaaa. Never, ever, have I been so god damn excited. I am a huge Musical fanatic & this has been top of my list for a long time. It didn’t disappoint on any level; & I think I can quite confidently say, even if you’re not a musical fan, that you would love this.


How pretty is the set too? I want to go & see it again, & again. Who want’s to take me? ;)

I was pretty pooped after that day, so it was a quick cheeky cocktail & then beddy byes for us. Sunday morning we were up bright & early for a deee-lish breakfast at the hotel..
..before walking to madamme tussaudes. I’d never been before, & it was on my London to-do list, so I was really excited! The wax figures really are incredible, & the place is HUGE, seriously, you definitely get what you pay for. I’m not sure it’s something you’d do more than once in your life, but it’s a great thing to experience.

Shopping was next, courtesy of the boy ;) If you want to see what I picked you can have a watch of my recent haul video, here.
<3
We then travelled home on the train to get up super early again for THE HARRY POTTER TOUR, que second ‘waaaaaaa!’ of the post! Seriously, it was incredible. Have any of you lovelies been too?






BUTTER BEER!!!
So, that was my birthday weekend in a nutshell! I had such a wonderful time, & as slushy as it sounds, I am very lucky to have such a lovely boy who spoils me rotten.

What's your favourite thing to do in London?

No comments:

Post a Comment