Thursday, June 28

My Week in Photo's | Instagram Issue #1

So, I've finally moved away from the dark side (owning a blackberry, or crapberry as I like to call it), & moved on to pastures new....IPHONE LAND!!! Whoooppeeeee. I know, I know, it's just a phone, but it's a bloomin' good one isn't it?

& of course, I've hopped on the instagram bandwagon & thought, you might like to see my first week in photo's? Drum roll please.............

TA-DA!

Moo-Moo Milkshake Cafe (it's definitely named after me) | The scariest book, ever | My boyfriend made dolls of us, that's kinda how we roll | Reminiscing over old holiday snaps | The view I wake up to everyday | BEST CANDLE EVER | Black Swan Shoot | My ickle sister's wonderful creation | Boots & wooly socks in summer | Dinner | Boy, mid-day snooze | Wedding ready | Cupcake Wedding Cakes! | First Dance | Snoooooopy | Funny old man watching England

How was your week? What did you get up to?


Plus, can I just add, I logged on this morning & had somehow hit 300 subscribers!! THREE HUNDRED?! To me, that is actually mental. & I am so unbelievably chuffed. Thank you so much :) I cannot believe anyone sits down & actually reads my waffle. Eeeeeee *happy dance*

Ooh, if you do have instagram & want to follow me, my username is: wonderfuly0u

No comments:

Post a Comment