Sunday, June 24

Outfit Post | Heart Boobs, Oh yes.


Last night, I spent the evening sipping on one too many koppaberg’s & stuffing my face with hog roast (nom); at a very lovely ladies wedding reception. I haven’t been to a wedding for absolutely ages, so thought it would be silly not to invest in a new dress for the occasion! & I also thought; why not cease the opportunity to do my first outfit post for y’all?! ;) I don’t know why, but I was a little bit nervous of posting an OOTD kinda post; just in case you guys were sat there thinking, ew, that girl looks vile...but I decided to do it anyway! Ha.

FACE: Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer: Fair. bare minerals SPF15 foundation: medium beige. Bare Minerals all over face color: warmth. Nars Blush: Desire. Bare Minerals Illuminating mineral veil. Body Shop shimmer cubes. Collection 2000 fast stroke Eyeliner. Collection 2000 Glam Crystals. Topshop lipstick: Infrared.
As you may have read in one of my previous posts, I’m no longer a raving fan of topshop, & their hugely overpriced garments. However, this dress had to be an exception. I mean, seriously, it’s ridiculously cute isn’t it? Hearts on your boobs, what more could you want?

Yes, it was quite pricey. £48 to be exact; BUT I did get 10% off, which completely justifies the purchase, right? If you want to get your hands on it, you can find it here. My shoes were stolen from my mother & are Dorothy Perkins, ooh la la. The vintage bag I picked up for £2 from a charity shop in Leicester, mmhmm, you read that right, TWO POUNDS, I’m pretty much in love with it. I thought I'd drop in a cheeky face picture too; of me looking rather tipsy & awful, just in case you wanted to achieve that sort of look ;)

I’m spending today mainly eating roast dinner, and begrudgingly leaving the house to watch England play, meh. Did you all have a lovely weekend? Hope so :)

No comments:

Post a Comment