Tuesday, May 29

Raspberry Grape | Unique Jewellery

I have become a bit of a twitter addict as of late; & have had the pleasure of getting to know the lovely Lauren of RaspberryGrape*insert raspberry blowing on someone’s belly here* through the wonders of the web. I found myself lusting after her beautiful little pieces over at her jewellery shop & when she tweeted that she’d like to offer some of her pieces for review I jumped at the chance!

She sent me the rather scrumptious wide upper finger ring*, which I’d tweeted her about previously, telling her how much I liked it.






I absolutely love it. Beautifully hand wrapped with cute little stickers, I was so excited to get it opened! I haven’t really come across middle finger rings before, but I’m a bit of a raving fan now. They’re a bit different aren’t they? I love the thickness of the ring & the pretty shapes running throughout. Another great thing about these is that they have adjustable backs, so you can change it up & wear it as a regular ring too, if you fancy it. I think they’re perfect for summer, adding a bit of bohemian chic to your look. My one came up quite small (before adjustment), so they fit really snugly on the upper half of your finger. No flying off in to the air when you’re jumping around like a mad woman to your favourite song – yes, we all know you jump around, flailing arms & all…

I’d say that Lauren’s shop leans slightly towards the more alternative type of jewellery, but mixes it up with some really delicate pieces too. Ranging from skull bracelets to vintage rings, there really is something for everyone.

At £3.85 for this little beaut, with free postage & packaging you can’t really go wrong, can you? :)

*Lauren kindly sent me this ring FOC for review, all opinions are my own. I have not received financial compensation for this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment