Monday, February 11

NOTD | Rimmel I heart Lasting Finish - Tangy Tangerine | Wonderful You Review

c/o Semichem
Today is just a quick and easy 'nail of the day' post. I am writing this from my sick bed (ahem, dedication right there). Typically my immune system is pretty shoddy - but it seems to have taken a real hit this time. I have the most hideous chest infection which makes me sounds like a teenage boy hitting puberty, my entire body aches and I have conjunctivitis. Truly I am such a pretty sight at the moment (hence the face free blog post haha). Off to the doctor's this evening for some harder drugs ;)

Enough about me! Let's talk about this fruity little number... Rimmel's I <3 Lasting Finish #705 in Tangy Tangerine (*gasps* Jeez, rimmel like their hefty product names dont't they!) - I'm quite partial to a spot of orange lippy but I've never really been one for bright nails (think more deep plums or golds) - but when I spotted this bad boy I couldn't resist. I'm not one for fiddly nail art, so plain and simple is pretty much a given with my nails - however I think this colour does the talking perfectly on it's own. 
This collection hosts a range of gorgeous colours from Double decker red to Pear drop. It promises to be hard wearing and chip resistant and I have to say I was really impressed. I am ridiculously heavy handed and seem to smack my nails against anything I possibly can - I usually chip my nail varnish within a couple of hours. But no no, good old tangy tangerine took 4 days to start wearing down (approx 10 days on any normal person!). I applied two coats to achieve this finish - the brush fans out beautifully hitting the majority of your nail with one swipe. And my very favourite thing is that it's only 8ml, personally I never get through a giant bottle of polish so prefer the dinkier sizes, and it's only £2.99 (baaaargain).
I just love love, love it and shall definitely be sporting this little baby in to the spring.

Do you have any shades from this collection? What's your favourite? If you wan't to pick a couple up, they have the 3 for 2 across all Rimmel products in boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment