Thursday, January 31

Fantastically Wonderful Advertisers

As you may, or may not be aware as of the beginning of January I started offering advertising on Wonderful You. It wasn’t something I had really thought about to be honest until a few fellow bloggers contacted me asking when I was going to start!
This little blog, albeit small compared to some of the big bloggers out there is my little hub of happiness and it is such a wonderful feeling that other individuals in the beauty & fashion-sphere appreciate it and want to be a part of it too :D honestly it makes me so happy.
Image courtesy of weheartit.com
So without further ado, let me introduce to you the absolutely fantastic bloggers that have chosen to steal a spot on my sidebar..

This girl, is frickin’ fantastic and her blog follows suit. Not only does she bring fresh new content to her blog every week, she’s also a makeup artist and graphic designer to boot. From Kim Kardashian tutorials, to blog buttons this girl offers it all. You can expect to be captured for an evening (or three) by her informative how-to guides on the best smoky-eye, how to achieve a messy bun or how to combat spots. Not only is her blog one of go-to beauty favourite’s she is also the loveliest lady and someone I would now consider a friend. It’s amazing how this blogging world brings people together, and I promise if you hop on over with your evening cuppa, you won’t be disappointed. She’s a star in the making.

Charlotte has the most heart-warming blog. That may sound odd but whenever I’m over there I just feel all lovely reading her posts - right at home. It’s predominately based around her latest fashion picks, expect absolutely gorgeous vintage finds (this girl has an eye), and her favourite way to style them – but you can also stumble across the odd beauty haul, discovering her love for new products and her latest lifestyle spills :). Not only does her blog fill me with happiness, she’s one of my favourite people to have a good twitter-thon with. If you don’t know this girl – you should.


Okay – I have a serious envy of this girls make-up collection. She’s constantly reviewing the most amazing blushers, foundations and lipsticks – so if you want to know about a beauty product in detail, this is the place to be. Not only is she representing the best of the beauty bloggers, she’s also started her own youtube channelfeaturing new buys and reviews, you must go and take a peek. Not only am I the green eyed monster when it comes to her beauty knowledge, her OOTD’s that pop up here and there are just TOO cute, and she is a beauty to be hold. Most amazing skin ever? Check. What are you waiting for?

I hope you've enjoyed getting to know these ladies a bit better. I just want to say a massive thank you to them all for having their lovely buttons on my blog, it's been such a pleasure having them here :D 

If you're interested in advertising with Wonderful You, you can find more details here or get in contact via email: wonderful.you@hotmail.co.uk 
Spots are currently £5 for the month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment