Wednesday, January 9

Bourjois Queen Attitude Volume Mascara | Eat Play Shop Love Guest Post

As a self-confessed mascara junkie I'm always on the lookout for a new product to give my lashes that flirty Lash Fluttering look. I find that with mascara's there are some real gems on the high street so when I heard Bourjois had released a new mascara I was very excited to try. 

I've dabbled with Bourjois mascaras before with the Volumizer and had great results but found that the volume was just a bit too dramatic for daytime, I purchased the Bourjois Queen Attitude Volume Mascara in the hope that results would be a bit more subtle. 

The first thing that impressed me was the brush, the bristles are quite small but that really helps grab and define each lash. The instructions on the packaging state ‘Volume and length in a sideways sweep’ and that really is the best way to use it, however, if like me you are going for subtle volume I would apply it very light handed and build it up as you need to as the colour is a very intense black and you want to avoid getting those horrible spider lashes.


The formula is, suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers but to be honest as a contact lens wearer I have never really had a problem with any mascara. It's also very easy to remove and I don't wake up with the dreaded panda eyes in the morning. 
Bourjois Queen Attitude Mascara is available from Boots and Superdrug and it retails at £9.48 which definitely doesn't break the bank. If you’re looking for luscious lashes at a high street price then this is the one for you.

 If you read my blog regularly you will know that have recently been having a love affair with the Max Factor Eye Brightening mascara, Bourjois Queen Attitude may be a contender to knock it off the top spot!
What do you think? Have you tried any Bourjois mascaras?

No comments:

Post a Comment