Saturday, November 24

Outfit Post | Strictly Velvet

Tonight, a dear family friend is taking part in a charity dance where she'll be shaking her tooshy ballroom style - all in the aid of Macmillan Cancer Support. Mum and I are going on down to show our support and I thought I would share with you lovely lot what I'll be wearing!
Bag: Brand Village. Blouse: Zara. Leggings: Topshop. Shoes: Zara




It's been a god awful day for weather today - so excuse the rain & me looking like a wet rat. I had to take these pictures before I drowned on our driveway!! 

I have been after a new black bag since forever. I don't know what it is, there always seems to be the perfect tan bag available, but when it comes to a smart black bag it's like 'pooft' they all disappear and I am left sad and black-bag-less. So when I discovered this bad-boy on the Brand Village website I was head over heels and couldn't wait to get my filthy bag grabbing mitts on it. It's the perfect size, and has lots of little compartments inside (I'm a hoarder, so I love this). 
I know, I know, I've gone for all black again - but my lips are red, so that counts as colour right? This blouse is so comfy and feels super luxurious - my favourite part being the velvet quilted shoulders and cuffed sleeves. I seem to really quite fancy the pants off velvet - as I'm wearing it on my bottoms too. You remember my black and white velvet leggings that I wore here? Well I loved them so ruddy much that my boyfriend was a bit wonderful and bought me them in black too. YAY! Probably to shut me up going on about my love for them. My little black glitzy shoes are from the Zara basic range and are perfect for dressing up quite a casual outfit. I pretty much hate wearing staggering heels, mainly because it hurts - so these little heels fit my style to a tee. 

I know that cancer affects far too many people's lives - and still isn't something that many people can discuss openly. However, if any of you wonderful lot would like to make a small donation towards tonight then that would be so lovely and you can do so here
Of course - please don't be offended by my asking or feel you have to; I just thought it would be nice to share it with you guys in-case it's something close to your heart too :)

What are you yummy lot up to over the weekend? I went to see Twilight last night. OHHHHHH my all I can say is, who wants to go with me again?!

ALSO - I'm getting my hair done next week and fancy something different....ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment