Tuesday, June 12

Cosmo Blog Awards 2012: NEXT Newcomer


So this is a wee bit of a cheeky post today...I’d quite like it if you could do something quite special for me.

Every year, Cosmopolitan & Next get together to host blog awards! There are heaps of different categories; catering for every type of blog etc. & I’d quite like to be considered for the Next Newcomer Blog Award. 

I don’t think there are 'prizes' as such for the winners; It’s really just for the recognition that you’re doing a good job :); well it is for me anyway! Although saying that, with the Next Newcomer Award, there is the opportunity for one of the voters to win a £500 shopping spree with Next, exciting, eh?!
If you fancy it, & wouldn't mind spending a bit of free dollar in Next, I would absolutely love if you could click here & vote for me to be nominated :)

If you don’t fancy it, that’s okay too! But there are so many categories, so may be worth having a look to see if there’s someone else you’d like to vote for!


Thanks lovelies xx

No comments:

Post a Comment