Monday, May 21

Feeling a bit Floral | Crown & Glory


About a year ago, I discovered a beautiful little shop on the internet. Crown & Glory. I am a sucker for any pretty hair accessory, so when I came across this brand I was super duper happy. From turbans to crowns; each piece is individually handmade by the lovely Sophie, & a lot of the pieces are made to order, so you’re guaranteed an original item, every time. Something about that just makes it extra special doesn’t it? 

Having built up a rather large collection of her pieces over the last year, I thought I would show you my most recent purchase:
don't worry...i'm not naked ;)


I bought the Marina - Fuschia Daisy Bandeau & I am absolutely in love. It’s such a beautifully delicate piece, which makes such a bold statement. I picked this one up in the up to 50% off sale and the little beauty was only £9! Amazing right. The whole range is so reasonably priced; and fills what I believe is a huge gap in the accessories market. Yes, there are heaps of shops that cater for hair accessories, but I am yet to find one that has such intricate detail, at such a fantastic price. There is a vast variety of items available, yet each piece is so wonderfully put together, with such care & attention. Plus, the customer service is incredible; always a speedy and ridiculously friendly response. And even better, Crown & Glory can even make up your own individual piece; so if you had an idea that wasn’t quite like what is available on the website, they’ll more than likely be able to cater for your needs. 

I just love everything about this wonderful little spot on the web.

Have you ever purchased from Crown & Glory before? Or do you think you will now?

No comments:

Post a Comment