Tuesday, May 15

Sunny Saturday



I know it's a little delayed, but thought I would do a quick post on what I got up to over the weekend. No need to hold on to your seats guys...it's nothing too exciting! :) 

This weekend, in my eyes, was the first which has felt like a little touch of summer was creeping in. I mean, it wasn’t ‘let’s strip off & run around in our swimsuits squirting each other with water guns’ type of weather; but it was definitely an excuse to whip out a summer dress & feed the ducks. My recent summer post actually reminded me of a little dress I loved last year, so I popped that on & off we trotted.

We drove down to a local spot & fed the duckies. Honestly, I have never seen so much bread in my life, it was crazy. Where did the idea come from that we feed them bread anyway? I’m sure they must get sick of it. Any way, they ate a whole loaf of ours. After that, we headed to the pub for a quick drink before stuffing our faces at nando’s, as you do. Finished off with a few drinkies in front of the TV, oh.my.god. Koppaberg is amazing. Personally, I’m not a huge fan of alcohol. I don’t know, I just don’t really like the taste; which makes it difficult when going out with friends, or if the boy fancies a bottle over dinner. So when I discovered this I was a happy bunny. It just takes like fruit juice, which is perhaps a bit lethal in my case; as I’ll happily chug away, probably resulting in copious trip up’s & saying hello to many a hedge. I also received a rather lovely bouquet from the boy; I’d had a bit of a crappy week, so this made me very happy indeedy.

What did you wonderful lot get up to over the weekend? Hope you all made the most of the minimal sunshine, now the heavens have opened again. Ah, England. I love you & your crappy weather ways.

P.S. instagram makes me want an iPhone even more. Stinking Blackberry, why you hate me?

No comments:

Post a Comment